As a driver in the state of Pennsylvania, your vehicle is required to at least possess minimum amounts of coverage before hitting the road. If you drive your vehicle without auto insurance in Quakertown, PA, you may suffer penalties such as a fine of about $300.00, and your driver's license and registration could be suspended for three months. Auto insurance is a mutual agreement between you and your insurer to cover you against financial ruin if you are engaged in an accident.
It is crucial to get proper insurance coverage on your vehicle in case you are involved in an accident. Auto insurance offers coverage for property, liability, and medical bill payments. Sometimes getting a proper auto insurance policy in Pennsylvania is a daunting task because of the wider variety of coverage options, thus confusing the residents. It's vital to understand the common types of coverage available on a car insurance policy before making an informed purchase decision. Visit us today at R&R Insurance Group LLC offices in Quakertown, PA, and we will help you choose a comprehensive auto policy that meets your needs and budget.
Types of auto insurance coverages offered in Pennsylvania.
- Property damage liability: This coverage helps you settle for damages you cause to other people's property while driving.
- Un-insured and under-insured motorist coverage: This type of policy caters to costs related to injuries or damages to you or your car in an accident if the other party is uninsured or underinsured.
- Comprehensive coverage: This type of policy protects you against damages and losses in the accident apart from collision. These covered perils include fire, theft, falling objects, and damage by hailstorms.
- Medical payment coverage (MPC): This policy provides medical bills for you and your passengers in your vehicle at the time of the accident.
- Gap insurance coverage: This optional policy is applicable when your vehicle is badly damaged or pilfered. It caters to the difference between your current car's worth and the remaining lease or loan amount from the time of purchase.
- Collision coverage: This is an optional form of coverage that caters to losses and damages from a collision with another vehicle, tree, rock outcrops, or any other object.
Car Insurance For Teenage Drivers
Getting a driver's license as a teenager is an exciting time. Unfortunately, teens pay higher insurance premiums due to new drivers being more likely to have accidents. The higher premiums are due to the additional risk when insuring a teen driver.
Fortunately R&R Insurance Group offers low insurance rates for teen drivers.
Here are some discounts available to help lower the insurance rates for teenage drivers:
- Students with a B average in school can get a Good Student discount on their car insurance.
- Drivers Education and defensive driver classes can help your teen driver get more affordable auto insurance rates.
- It's generally cheaper to add your teenage driver to your auto insurance policy. This way your teen will benefit from the multicar and multi policy discounts. We will find every discount and credit available to help you and your teen driver get the lowest insurance rates possible.
- Your teenager may have their heart set on a sporty or luxurious car, but these vehicles will cost more to insure. Finding a safe and reliable car for your young driver will generally help you get the lowest insurance rates. We suggest calling us prior to buying a car for your teenager so we can give you some idea on what the insurance cost will be.
Are you a driver or a car owner in Quakertown, PA? Call us or visit R&R Insurance Group LLC offices to get detailed information about an auto insurance policy.
While our office is located in Quakertown, PA, we service clients all across Pennsylvania & New Jersey.