Any type of motorized conveyance in Pennsylvania requires liability insurance, which you can obtain from R&R Insurance Group LLC. If you operate a motorcycle in or around Quakertown, PA, you will need to purchase a bike policy that includes at least the following three coverage types at the specified minimum amounts:
- Personal injury coverage in the amount of $15,000 for one person per accident
- Personal injury coverage in the amount of $30,000 for all persons in an accident
- Property damage coverage in the amount of $5,000 per accident.
These required coverages only protect the other drivers on the road. To protect your vehicle, you will need to add optional insurance. You can also increase the amounts of coverage of the three required insurance types.
Motorcycle Insurance Options
Purchasing insurance to protect your motorbike means buying collision and comprehensive coverage. These come separately, but you can add each to your overall motorcycle insurance policy. Collision provides funds to repair or replace your bike when it becomes damaged in an accident, even a single-vehicle accident. Comprehensive insurance protects your finances by paying for damages caused by acts of nature or person, such as hail storms, hurricanes, or vandalism.
Also, consider medical coverage, which some states refer to as personal injury protection (PIP). This type of coverage goes by other names in other states, but it covers your injuries regardless of who caused an accident. That means if a rider incurs injuries when a deer runs out in front of their bike, their medical coverage in their bike policy pays for their medical treatment.
Contact Us Today for Coverage
Call or email R&R Insurance Group LLC to update your motorcycle policy before hitting the road in Quakertown, PA. Let us help you protect your financial security.
*** Quakertown PA Quakertown PA
If you’re a motorcycle owner in Quakertown, PA, you may wonder if you need to get insurance for your bike. The answer is yes—in Pennsylvania, all motorcycle riders are required by law to have insurance. But even if it wasn’t needed, there are still plenty of good reasons to get covered.
Here are the benefits of motorcycle insurance:
In Pennsylvania, all motorcycle riders are required to have insurance. This covers damage you cause in an accident and situations where you are hit by another driver who doesn’t have enough or any coverage. Plus, if you have a loan, your lender will probably require you to have comprehensive and collision coverage, which pays for repairs or replacement if your bike is damaged in an accident. If you’re unsure about what policy type you need, contact R&R Insurance Group LLC. We can help you find the right coverage for your needs.
There are plenty of good reasons to have motorcycle insurance, even if it isn’t required by law. It can help you pay for costly repairs if your bike is damaged in an accident. It can also help you cover the cost of medical bills if you’re injured in an accident. And if your motorcycle is stolen, insurance can help you replace it.
Contact Us Today
So there you have it—motorcycle insurance is required by law and a good idea for any rider in Quakertown, PA. If you’re looking for a policy that fits your needs and budget, contact R&R Insurance Group LLC today for a free quote. We’ll be happy to help you find the coverage you need.
Motorcycle ownership can be exciting. To make the most of your bike, it is important to have the proper insurance in place. At R&R Insurance Group LLC, we can help you better understand your insurance options in Quakertown, PA, and the surrounding areas. Keep reading to learn more.
Who Needs Motorcycle Insurance?
Motorcycle insurance, like regular types of auto insurance, is required in order to operate your bike legally on the road. Insurance protects not only the investment you made in your bike, but it also protects you from expensive liability costs if you are in an accident that involves other people.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
You can have your insurance policy customized to suit your particular needs, but in most cases, motorcycle insurance will provide the following type of coverage:
- Collision/comprehensive- If your bike is in an accident, this type of coverage will pay for the repairs or replacement of your bike. If your bike is stolen or damaged because of a fire or natural disaster, this type of coverage can also cover these expenses.
- Liability- Liability coverage will pay for any expenses that you might be held liable for if your bike is involved in an accident involving other vehicles. If another vehicle is damaged because of your bike, you will be held liable for those costs. If someone is injured in an accident, or injured because of your bike, you could be held liable for their medical bills and even for legal fees. This could leave you financially vulnerable. When you have the proper insurance in place, your own finances will be protected in the event that you are in an accident.
If you would like to learn more about motorcycle insurance or any of our other insurance products, please contact us at R&R Insurance Group LLC serving Quakertown, PA, and the surrounding areas.